This spacious apartment combines history, modern comfort and style in a unique way.
The first thing that meets your eyes as you enter the apartment is an artful display of historic suitcases on the gallery above the living room. They tell the story of the owner's grandparents who left their home country Italy to build up a new life in Argentina. Now their great-grandchildren have returned and have modernized the historic building with a special knack for combining historic elements, pieces of art and modern comfort.
- a generous apartment, just a few kilometers from the small city of Palaia
- two modern bedrooms (one with an extra large bed of 1,80x200m)
- ensuite state of the art bathrooms
- a large balcony, shaded by beautiful old trees
- an amazing kitchen with a huge open fireplace
- typical Tuscan terracotta tiles & wooden beamed ceilings
- … and as a special feature: chosen works of art
If you want to enjoy style & comfort in an unusually spacious environment,
the Art House is the right place for you.
This historic building once housed the Red Cross. Today, it is a completely modernized apartment with every comfort:
- apartment on the ground floor (on a hill, hence the balcony on the back)
- free WiFi
- smart TV
- central heating
- fully equipped kitchen
- free parking right in front of the apartment
Small pets are welcome.
In Palaia, which is just a two minute drive away, you will find everything you need – several excellent restaurants, small shops, a supermarket, a pub, and a gelateria.
The caretaker Cristina will help you with anything you need, be it in English or Italian, no matter when. Contact us today to book this very special property!