Comfortable apartment in medieval city center
with a lovely view of a historic bell tower and a typical Italian piazza
- Right in the medieval center of Palaia, strategically placed between Pisa & Florence
- Lovely view of a historic bell tower and a small Italian piazza
- Comfortable interior with modern touches
- One spacious bedroom and modern bathroom
If you want to have a comfortable base to discover Tuscany, this is the place to be.
The apartment on the third floor is fully equipped and ideal for couples of friends and families with children:
- The apartment has a spacious bedroom with a double bed (1,60x2,00) and an additional single bed (0,80x1,90 )
- The fully equipped kitchen is combined with the living room and entered through an arc
- A third bed (1,40x2,00m) can be made out of the comfortable sofa in the living room
- 2 smart TV : in the living room and in the bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower and bidet
- An eclectic mix of historical details and modern style creates a unique total
- Free WiFi
- Central heating
- Room for bicycles in entry hall of the building
Pets are welcome.
Palaia is a vibrant little town in the hills of Tuscany: Two small supermarkets, three superb restaurants, a bar and little shops with »a bit of everything« as well as free parking spaces are just a short walk away.
We have chosen the name of Casa Girasole (Sunflower) because their bright colors are typical for Tuscany.
If you need a comfortable base to discover all the gems of Tuscany, contact us now! We`re happy to answer any questions you might still have.